top of page
Flags of Portugal European Union and USA.jpg


Schengen Visa: This visa allows you to travel within the Schengen Area, which includes many European countries (including Portugal), for tourism, business, or other short-term purposes.

Tourist Visa: This visa is for individuals visiting Portugal for tourism or leisure activities. It typically allows a stay of up to 90 days within a 180-day period.

Business Visa: This visa is for individuals traveling to Portugal for business-related activities, such as attending conferences, or meetings or exploring business opportunities.

Student Visa: This visa is for individuals plann
ing to study in Portugal. It allows students to pursue their education at recognized educational institutions within the country.


Work Visa: This visa is required for individuals seeking employment in Portugal. 


D7 Visa: The D7 visa is known as a visa for retirees, but it can be granted to anyone who has their own regular income, such as movable or immovable assets, intellectual property, or financial applications.

Please note that visa requirements and types may vary depending on your country of citizenship and the purpose of your visit. Give us a call and find out what is the best visa for you. 

The most common visas are:

Close up Schengen visa of Portugal in the passport. closed border of EC.jpg
Drawing on a Board

The entrepreneur
(D2 visa)

The retirement
or passive income
(D7 visa )

Grandparents taking selfie photo with their grandchildren in city park..jpg

The reunion visa

Image by Goran Ivos

The Nomad visa

bottom of page